About This Course
In this Specialization, you will understand how investment strategies are designed to reach financial goals in a global context. You will learn the theory that underlies strong investment decisions, as well as practical, real-world skills that you can apply when discussing investment proposals with your advisor, managing your personal assets or your client’s investment portfolio.
Learn to plan effectively to achieve your personal and professional goals
Learn to recognize and overcome barriers to successful time management
Identify specific time management tools and use them effectively
Manage resources both effectively and efficiently
Keep your sense of perspective to prevent and manage crises
Learn to delegate effectively
Learn to manage expectations and say “No” when appropriate
- Schedule time to take the course with your full attention
- Have comprehension of the english language
- Be open to new ideas and strategies
- The course is for students who are overwhelmed and don’t feel like they have enough time in the day
- This course is intended for students that are unsure of how they can be more productive or wonder what other strategies might be out there
- This course is designed for those that know they are capable of getting better results with their productivity but don’t know where to start.
1 Lesson16h 45m